Becoming - The Journey of God's Princess

This blog was created for women on the journey of becoming what God created them to be. It is meant to be an encouragement to those who visit. It is filled with the thoughts pondered by a Pastor's wife who is captivated by the love of God and rests daily in His infinate grace. It is filled with devotionals, short stories, poetry and other creative writing and thoughts about my journey to God.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Untitled Poem

I come to give my sacrafice
here it is my offering
It's all I am,
It's all I bring
This broken life
I lay down
I do not have any gold
or crown
This aching heart
longs to sings
Again of the joy
your love brings
But in your presence
in your grace
here in your house -
in this place
O, Lord, the pain
it is so sharp
That pierces through
this broken heart
And in this broken praise
it finds release
And there it finds your
endless peace
I stumbled, broken into
your house, O Lord,
to be made whole
by your word
I've come to pay to
you my vow
Here in your presence
I humbly bow
With broken heart
I've come to praise
With aching soul
my voice I raise
I know in you all
things are for good
But in this life
it's not always understood
So, Lord, take this
broken heart;
this life you gave
me from the start
This life is yours
and all I am
Please shape me
according to your plan

No comments:

Post a Comment