Becoming - The Journey of God's Princess

This blog was created for women on the journey of becoming what God created them to be. It is meant to be an encouragement to those who visit. It is filled with the thoughts pondered by a Pastor's wife who is captivated by the love of God and rests daily in His infinate grace. It is filled with devotionals, short stories, poetry and other creative writing and thoughts about my journey to God.

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Inn Keeper

Stop that racket, Stop right now!
I’m coming please don’t have a cow!
O my, O my your big enough too
Say little one, when are you due?
What?! You say tonight?!
I think that you may just be right
I have no rooms, no rooms to rent
I’m all booked up, they’ve all been lent
The best that I could possible do
Is to offer my stable there to you
It’s dry and clean – my boys make sure
To muck the stables and clean the floor
Your welcome there, we put fresh hay
In the stalls just today
Here’s some cloth to keep you warm
Then there’s the animals on the farm
I’m sorry to offer such mean estate
But then again you’ve come so late
There are so many here tonight
I’ve over run it’s quite a sight
So go on now it’s in the back
I’m tired and must hit the sack
Hope all goes well, good night, good rest
I wish you peace and all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment