Becoming - The Journey of God's Princess

This blog was created for women on the journey of becoming what God created them to be. It is meant to be an encouragement to those who visit. It is filled with the thoughts pondered by a Pastor's wife who is captivated by the love of God and rests daily in His infinate grace. It is filled with devotionals, short stories, poetry and other creative writing and thoughts about my journey to God.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Created for a Purpose

CREATED FOR A PURPOSE:

The following is an email I sent to a dear daughter of the king. However, when I logged onto my email after bible study tonight it showed up as an unsent draft. Maybe this was meant for others as well, maybe God was speaking a truth to me. So here it is...something so simple, a message lost sometimes in the loudness of the world, hidden under our daily cares, forgotten in our rush to complete our tasks at hand. We all need to be reminded from time to time how very precious we are to Abba Father. Though this was written for someone in particular - I think it was also meant for others and myself - why else would God have not allowed the email to go through the first time (nothing in life is by happenstance but by divine appointment).


We are each created for such a day as this - to do our Father's bidding. I only say or write what is in my heart - I have learned in my years that my life must be surrendered to the One who created me and knew me before time began, who knit me together, placed me in my mother's womb and set my days - just as he has done for you.

Always remember that you - a daughter of the king - are the crowning jewel of his creation - created for a purpose.

My loss is only physical - the spiritual side is so beautiful it can not be put into words. I rejoice daily in the time I had with Caleb Levi and I am ever thankful for the four children that are living (Anna Grace - 9, Chase "Rocky" Ryan - 7, Justin Wyatt, Jay - 3 and Rachel Elisabeth "RaeBird" - 2). I was four months pregnant with Caleb when a hemorrhage that I had developed at 4 weeks became worse and the bleeding blocked Caleb's blood supply. God answered many prayers during that pregnancy - he showed my husband and I many spiritual truths and we are forever changed because of our encounter with His grace.

Never forget that you are the crowning jewel - God saw woman and for the first time in the creation story said the words It is very good (not just it is good). Your life and the things in it are never by chance. Even our pain is beautiful when we allow God to use it.

Many nights during my pregnancy as a lay in bed hurting from the hemorrhage, tired from the blood loss, frustrated at the unknown - I prayed that God let me see the cross - that He support me with his strong arm - that he give me spiritual sight that overlooked the physical. Nothing in this physical world changed but my perception, my focus, my reality became that of the spiritual (this is the truth of the spiritual: it is not seen by human sight but by faith, it is comforting, beautiful, and peace that is incomprehensible). The enemy would whisper lies and Holy Spirit would whisper life sustaining, faith altering truths.

I do not know what the enemy has whispered to you - what life has done to you, what things you wrestle with I only know that God has said you are His daughter, you are more precious than rubies, more beautiful than anything on this earth, capable of all things in His strength, valuable above any earthly thing - created for a purpose. Even your heartaches, mistakes, pain, disappointments, broken dreams, broken heart, hurting spirit are made beautiful in His hands.


Ladies, we are each priceless, valuable, and loved beyond measure. Let Abba Father scoop you up in His strong arms and lift you high in the air and twirl you around. Look deeply into His laughing eyes, drink up this delightful love. Let laughter spill from your soul. Be filled. Be freed. Be Beautiful!


Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself in the Lord and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. --

Posted By Abbie to Daughter's of Jehovah at 11/15/2010 07:10:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment