Becoming - The Journey of God's Princess

This blog was created for women on the journey of becoming what God created them to be. It is meant to be an encouragement to those who visit. It is filled with the thoughts pondered by a Pastor's wife who is captivated by the love of God and rests daily in His infinate grace. It is filled with devotionals, short stories, poetry and other creative writing and thoughts about my journey to God.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

God to You

I knew you before I formed you
I chose your path before time
Do not fear these trials
remember you are still mine
You may not understand it all
as you walk along this path
but I have a certain end
and you will see at last
What you've counted as your sorrow
and unbearable pain
I have given for your benefit
to accomplish your ultimate gain
You are called daughter, friend,
precious and held dear
I will forever hold you close
and always be near.

No comments:

Post a Comment